Anonymous said: who are your closest friends?
umm my boyfriend, Henare, Sasha, Katie, Raphaella, Saskia, Ciara (btw idk if these people consider themselves close friends of mine lol) Jack, Riwai, Rob hmm yeah that’s all I can think of atm
The Seri of Sonora Mexico
Many cultural changes have taken place in the last few decades. Except for special events, women no longer paint their faces as they once did. Those who saw and recorded Seri face painting marked a dying trait.
Women painted delicate and tasteful designs on their faces. Usually, designs were carried in a straight horizontal line across the upper face and over the bridge of the nose. Elements represented flowers, leaves, and other pretty motifs and it was all done just to be attractive.
Married women used distinctive but heavier patterns that identified them as matrons.
Men also painted on occasion-to go to war, for spiritual protection, or just general attraction. Designs suggested by medicine men could be used by both sexes for spiritual protection.
how do you make friends with a random at high school who is younger than you I feel like a loser
Funny Games - Michael Haneke - 1997 / 2007
If you’re a long time follower of Ozu Teapot you’ll know I like my interiors (and exteriors) so I found it interesting that the 2007 version of Funny Games was not only a shot-by-shot remake but that the set was built to the same proportions as the first film based on the original blueprints.
The title of the work is identical to a series of photographs by Huseyin shot in Odessa, showing curtains blowing in the wind. These images inspired an installation of hardened lace curtains, frozen in time and space. The work refers to the gesture of opening the windows to set free the soul of the deceased, as well as the idea of a spirit present in a room, mysteriously lifting the curtains to reveal its presence.
Gabriel Lester,Melancholia in Arcadia (2011)
All rights are reserved. Photography by Peter Cox.
Rabo Art Collection
- ♈ Aries: Superficial intensity. Youthful projection. May seem controlled but are easily moved. Impatient. Arians are idealistic and positive, and they believe they can do just about anything.
- ♉ Taurus: You hear their voice before you see them. Graceful movements. Full lips and cheeks - body parts that are supposed to be soft are normally very full and soft
- ♊ Gemini: You hear their laughter. Endless wordplay. Always appear younger then age, youthful radiance. Nervousness. Teaching you something. Distractable and communicative
- ♋ Cancer: The voice of a nurturer. Large eyes. The eyes tend to be watery and full of emotion even if the Cancer tries to hide it. May show hints of sadness.
- ♌ Leo: Warmth, generosity, drama. Even if extroversion is not always present right below the surface you will sense a steady inner glow of spirit.
- ♍ Virgo: Immaculately well dressed and presented. Alertness, humility and exact precision.the evolved Virgo-types often are great "personalities", but theirs is a very aware, calculated sort of individuality.
- ♎ Libra: Even if the body is thin, the revealing dimples and curved features define a Libran. Kindness, easy to get along with from first meeting them, They can be very talkative but also quite reservedly graceful, and seldom harsh.
- ♏ Scorpio: Their eyes - intensity, density, power and magnetism. They will seem to go on for miles. Scorpionic appearance that hints of forbidden and desirable things.
- ♐ Sagittarius: A warm glow. Laughter. An enthusiastic personality bursting to share wisdom and information. Maybe bohemian and untidy but always attractive in a frank, youthful and optimistic manner
- ♑ Capricorn: A pure heart underneath a reserved nature. Meticulously presented. Direct. Capricorns are surrounded by an air of effectivity and competence. An invisible crown, a natural regal expression
- ♒ Aquarius: Very hard to pin down. Eccentricity. Presents tangible yet highly creative ideas. They have a somewhat cool, flowy buzzing vibration, but at a low frequency. Very beautiful eyes and clear skin.
- ♓ Pisces: Mystery, elusiveness, sensitivity, sympathy. Can adapt into any form necessary. Deep, nurturing voices. Eyes that glow for miles inside. Warmth. Understanding. In spite of being quite shy, Pisceans tend to stare a lot.
Flowers by Édouard Manet, part III.
Slowdive - Souvlaki (1993)
I thought I heard you whisper
It happens all the time
Anonymous said: It means your horny and spontaneous
I hate the internet and astrology
sen mitsuji // fab4
I been reading on astrology and my venus is in libra and scorpio in Mars can someone tell me about this???
Hands: Carol Shlyakhova (via paigechanel4)
My friend once told me
she liked this guy because of his hands
And I found it absurd that anyone
would develop feelings over one feature,
and not care about the rest
It wasn’t until you used your hands
to cup the back of my neck the first time we kissed
and I could feel your firm grasp pull me closer,
and my insides exploded
and my head buzzed with bliss.
And the first night you slept over,
you fell asleep with your hand
laid over my stomach
and your fingers felt like a fire
that I didn’t mind burning my skin.
The first time we got drunk,
was the first time you played with my hair,
and my god I was hooked,
I’d drink forever if it meant you’d never stop.
And in public you’d hold my hand,
and rub your thumb in little circles
that left me wanting you more,
no matter what you would never let me go,
I was glued to you,
and I honestly didn’t mind
When we talked about breaking up,
you saw my lips quiver with fear,
and you brushed over my lips with your fingers
before pulling me into your lap
and you kissed me like never before.
With your hands on my hips
pulling me so close to you,
leaving no space in between us.
It was then I realized I never wanted you to go
Its now that,
I finally understand why hands
were the only feature that mattered